9.7.09

some like it in the pot nine days old.

i got sunburned today. but only one area of my body. i'll leave it there.

also. i ate a month old corndog i found in the fridge. i was so hungry and it was all there was to eat. logically, it's still okay, right? batter and hotdog shouldn't really spoil that quickly-- so heavily processed. i'm sure it's fine.
but the hypochondriac inside me is having a heyday. every churn of digestion is a precursor to the self-loathing night that will be spent anguishing over food poisoning. the prospect of getting sick is making me sick.
i need to develop self-discipline. veggies and whole grains from here on out.

goodnight. hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. Remember how produce was the answer? Not as easy as it sounds. I can testify on that point.

    P.S. I'm liking all the action your blog is seeing these days.

    P.P.S. Any tips for the person who may or may not like it in the pot nine days old? I'm getting a tad bit nerviosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. house makes you a hypochondriac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you had just come outside and eaten a fresh hotdog off the grill on the float.

    ReplyDelete