I have been staring for months is who I thought. Once I got up the guts to ask what her name was. Not Tatevik. Oh, sorry. You look a lot like my friend.
But still every time I see her, my stomach does a turn. Is she sure who she is? Because I’m pretty sure your name is Tatevik, Tatevik from Yerevan nine years ago. You held my hand and walked with me to church. How are you here? How do you not recognize me? You really don’t look any different. We have passed at least a dozen times since I asked your name and you have zero reaction. Am I crazy?
Nope. I’m not. And I’m going to settle this.
Good girl Route Y.
Search: Tate*
Seven results:
Second to last:
Tatevik Yerevan
Provo, UT 84606 Moldovakan 3
Provo, UT 84606 Moldovakan 3
Apt 105
Yerevan
Armenia
Tatevik is in Provo. Tatevik walked into the computer lab three minutes ago and sat two rows in front of me. Tatevik’s sister Sona just walked in to sit next to her.
I must have asked Sona’s name instead of Tate's. And after these months I don’t have the guts to walk over and tell her who she is. Because I will cry.
Lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment