22.4.09

carolyn says:

"would you like some chocolate covered cinnamon bears?"
he says:
"i would.. except there's no food or drinks allowed in this room."

must
suppress
inner
laughter

couldn't

poor boy

on a different note..
who wants to have a dance party in the library?
i have this nice jam going in my ear and i want to share it.
and possibly bust out the lfag's couch move on the chairs.

fyi. one box of DOTS = 650 calories and 105 grams of sugar.

3 comments:

  1. Uh-mazing. I shouldn't have read that right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We said no gchat, so blogs don't count.

    But I saw those twitchy little shoulder grooves. I like dancing and dancing in this library would be prime.

    But considering the outburst that just happened a couple minutes ago, we're going to be lynched if another peep is made.

    Which = no dance party for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody needs to blog about the outburst so I can know about it.

    And hey,
    I thought we agreed.
    No more lfag, nfag

    ReplyDelete