my mom received this text message today:
"Hey this is Chris i talked to Mike and Liz and they talked about doin somethin this thursday. If your down to do somethin just text me"
she responded:
"Dear Chris,
Thank you for your text. However, I am a happily married wife and mother. Might I offer some unsolicited advice ... doing and something both end with the letter g, and I believe that most ladies would prefer a personal invitation rather than a text asking if they are down to do something. I applaud you for dating, and extend my best wishes to you."
then:
"Uh cute advice. Wrong number. I think you misunderstood the context of the situation."
and then:
"Ps if you dont even know mike and liz why would you text me back"
at this point, my mom turned to me and said:
"If this ruins some celestial relationship, I'm going to burn in Hell."
the best part is:
mike and liz are actually my parents' dear friends michael and elizabeth.. that are trying to set me up on blind dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment